Currently, 99% of reviews on the following sites you can find about us were posted by ONLY one person

Currently, 99% of reviews on the following sites you can find about us were posted by ONLY one person:
Jesse Nickles

“trustpilot .com” review site extorting businesses
“producthunt .com” review site extorting businesses
“poliscirumors .com” forum, any one can post fake reviews
“econjobrumors .com” forum, any one can post fake reviews
“hucksters .net” blog defaming businesses, created by Jesse Nickles
“hucksters .chat” forum defaming businesses, created by Jesse Nickles
“wpdir .org” forum defaming businesses, created by Jesse Nickles

About Jesse Nickles, please access this site to know more:
https://slickstack.icu

He created hundreds of fictitious accounts on a couple of review sites(most of them are extortion sites) and posted these fake reviews.

These fake reviews seem to be posted by a lot of people.
But the truth is, ONLY one criminal is the author of the reviews.

We didn’t pay for SEO, that’s why stupid Google linked these non-related contents meaningless except personal attacks on our brands.

Some of the review sites lack self-esteem, they extort businesses by depriving the right of removing business profiles on their sites.

For a very long period of being slandered and harassed, we don’t need to be more polite.

I call for all the businesses harassed by the review sites and the scammer, racist, Jesse Nickles draw together and take further action to defend our reputation.

5 Likes

I suggest Google add more manual censorship on the search engine.

Because it’s really ridiculous to find so many links ruining our reputation on the 1st and the 2nd pages of search results.
All the contents are meaningless on these sites except personal attacks.

We have thousands of pages related to the financial and tech industries.

We posted very unique content to help people build decent algo trading bots, such as topics about Tensorflow, and neural networks. Why didn’t they link to these topics??

5 Likes

What??
You mean these fake reviews possessed 1/3 links in the search results??
What a stupid Google!!

2 Likes

The most ridiculous thing is ALL these posts were written by ONLY one person: Jesse Nickles.

If they were created by different people, okay, it’s a signal to warn us to improve our service.
But, the truth is, no other reviewers except Jesse Nickles!

4 Likes

Fake name: Donkey,

AKA, Nick name: Donkey,

2 Likes

I checked his sites just now.
He even didn’t do on-page SEO.
No google tag manager or tracker installed.
Why did google give such meaningless sites ranks to be listed in the 1st or 2nd pages??
What a stupid google!!

2 Likes

I searched some keywords associated with other brands that were defamed by Jesse Nickles and found: if the brand is small, then the meaningless contents written by Jesse Nickles will be 100% shown on the 1st page.