Indicator function

If some numbers fluctuate dynamically all the time according to the curve value of the chart, how to write a code to sort the ratio of fluctuation speed?

The lossless streaming quotes are provided straightforward by the backend.
That means that the client side can’t manipulate the quotes to avoid losing ticks.
No API supports sorting the ratio.
In the backtesting mode, you can sort the speed by scrolling the progress-bar on the backtesting panel.

I understood for now what you wanted to ask.
You want to make the numbers of indicator not blink so fast, right?
That’s easy to implement.
You can set an interval to filter the onTick event.

if (typeof context.currTime == "undefined") {
  context.currTime = arrTime[arrTime.length - 1]
} else if (context.currTime != arrTime[arrTime.length - 1]) {
  context.currTime = arrTime[arrTime.length - 1]
} else {
  return
}

You can call getDataInput to get arrTime.

Let me explain it more clearly:MT5’s customized indicator CSI (current strength index) has different color curves of MA values of eight currencies. I need to add a function. Which currency has a faster fluctuation rate?
For example, USD changes its value from 0.003000 to 0.008000 in an hour, but AUD changes its value from 0.00020 to 0.010000, which means that AUD fluctuates faster than USD in an hour.

That’s similar to ATR.
What you need to do is just make all the ATR based on different symbols combined to just one chart.
Because Fintechee’s indicator can only calculate the current chart’s candlesticks.
So, EURUSD’s data are separated from AUDUSD.
The tricky way is to use the window object(not context object, because you need to make it globally readable by all charts).
You can store the dataoutput to window object and read the array stored in the window object from the specific indicator onTick function.

And, be careful of the alignments.
Because the charts’ lengths are not the same.
EURUSD may have 10000 sticks, AUDUSD may have 12000 sticks.
So, you need to align them.

I still don’t know how to add code?
Can you check its source code? Since there are specific MA values for 8 currencies, How can we rank these liquidity strengths and weaknesses?
CSI indicator introduction: Free download of the 'Currency Strength Index (CSI)' indicator by 'amrali' for MetaTrader 5 in the MQL5 Code Base, 2020.02.15

For example, at 10 a.m.if 0.000100 is set as a unit for each fluctuation, the fluctuation from 0.000100 to 0.000200 is a ratio of 1, and the fluctuation from 1000100 to 0.00300 is a ratio of 2,from negative value to positive value -0.000800 to 0.0001000 is 9 or other obvious ways.

Another method is to rank the MA values of eight currencies in real time, with a strength curve.

Could I ask if your technicians can write this code?

Yes, our programmers can help you with that.
I will confirm with them about the estimation to implement that indicator and get back to you.

Our guys can help you code this indicator for free.
They can deliver it by this Fri.
The codes should be published to our Github repo and you should be the contributor.
Agree?

Great, I agree! If there are any updates, please let me know at any time.

It’s done.

are the indicators.

First of all, you need to add atr_exporter to the two charts you want to compare, you need to create different names for both the charts.
For example, one is named chart1, the other one is named chart2.
And then add atr_comparison to one of them to see the comparison results.

Then, if you find any bugs, you can submit a PR to fix it as a contributor.
You can expand the codes to make the indicator able to compare more charts, chart1, chart2, …, chart N.

From the beginning to end, the guy asking the question didn’t even say thank you.
Why helped the rude guy??

@admin

The indicator that you posted seems helpful especially in the current market.

It’s disgusting that he even made up a woman’s name to trick freelancers into helping him for free.
:grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

@richard @atcchampion

Thank you for your concerns.
I don’t care. Because we are keen to promote goodies.
Especially when you need to explain the usage of a new product to a new user.