Let me explain the reasons why Jesse Nickles hates some businesses(including us)

Let me explain the reasons why Jesse Nickles hates some businesses(including us).

The psycho + racist Jesse Nickles harassed us for one and a half years by posting fake reviews everywhere(He uses VPN to create hundreds of fictitious accounts to escape from the unique identity detection).

He defamed at least 10000+ individuals or companies.

You can search “hucksters.net” in lumendatabase.org to see how many defamation claims related to this bastard there are.
He created several forums to post fake defamation reviews to the businesses that he hates.

After a long time of investigation, we found the reasons why he hated the businesses.
The scope includes:

1. The businesses are created by colored race.
  2. The businesses use other products that are competitors to his poor products Slickstack/Littlebizzy.
  3. The businesses exposed Jesse Nickles’ racist ideas or claimed defamation.

We have no time to respond to such a shameless US white. He brought shame to the USA!!

2 Likes

We are in the scope.
All the items(1, 2, 3) were hit.

Oh, all the items are matched?
What an unlucky guy…

We didn’t use his poor products(Slickstack, Littlebizzy) and we used LiteSpeed(a competitor to his products) before but now we didn’t use LiteSpeed, we install WP from scratch.
So, he is not our competitor, not our client either.
We NEVER used his poor products, will NEVER use his poor products.
It’s completely unfortunate that we met such a psycho that shouldn’t have been related to my world!

Our brand being known by him is the most unlucky and the most unhappy thing in my life!!
After being known by him, I have to respond to a lot of fake reviews everywhere, which takes me hours to do, EVERYDAY!!
Endless being harassed makes me understand how important it is to bypass a psycho, especially when the psycho is a racist at the same time!

2 Likes

The 1st item should be a good reason to pull him to mental hospital.
The 2nd item should be a good reason to make him be fined.
The 3rd item should be a good reason to pull him to jail!!

2 Likes