Search Engines Like Google Are Powered By Racist, Misogynist Algorithms, Says MacArthur Fellow

Search Engines Like Google Are Powered By Racist, Misogynist Algorithms, Says MacArthur Fellow

1 Like

The reason why I posted this article is because:

Just now, I searched the keyword fintechee on google and no any link on the search results refers to this forum…
Several fake reviews posted by Jesse Nickles with dirty words and non-related contents were listed in the second page.
It’s really unfair.
This forum has at least 50 posts related to Fintechee and unique(you can’t find the same contents anywhere else in the Internet)
Even if this forum was created last year, we have reformed it for several times.
We have done some SEO as well. Our activities on the forum became more active even if we have no time.
But that’s really ridiculous to find nothing listed on the search results.

1 Like

Yes, I searched the keyword just now.
Obviously the search engine of google is obsolete.
Jesse Nickles, the asshole even didn’t do on-page SEO…
No google tracker found!!

1 Like

I searched the keywords about our brand, the most appropriate results are listed by duckduckgo search engine.
google’s results are the least appropriate, 50% are full of meaningless contents, only personal attacks.
The most ridiculous is they are all written by only one person!
That means duplicated contents can be allowed to show up in google search results!